We’re here to serve you.
If you can’t get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my staff and I may be able to assist you.
Residents of Indiana’s 2nd Congressional District can contact my office for help resolving issues with a federal agency, such as obtaining Social Security, Medicare, or veterans benefits. To request casework assistance, please complete the appropriate Privacy Release Form below, print and sign it, and mail it to my office.
While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or call my office at (574) 204-2645 if you have any questions.
Request Casework Assistance
Please note, we have special Privacy Release Forms for certain casework issues:
- For assistance with an IRS issue, please use our Privacy Release Form for IRS Cases, which you can download here.
- For assistance with a U.S. Postal Service issue, please use our Privacy Release Form for USPS Cases, which you can download here.
- For assistance with an immigration or visa issue, please use our Privacy Release Form for Immigration & Visa Cases, which you can download here.
- If this concerns a business that is having an issue with a federal agency or program, please use our Privacy Release Form for Business Entities, which you can download here. (If your inquiry concerns an IRS request for a business, please use the IRS form above.)
When you have printed, completed, and signed the appropriate form, including all relevant information, please mail or fax it to my office so my staff can assist you.
Please provide all relevant information and claim numbers, including:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- Your Veterans Affairs claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Your taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number, and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary; and
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved.
When you have completed and signed the form, please mail it (and relevant documents) to my office:
Office of Congresswoman Jackie Walorski
Attn: Casework Assistance Request
2410 Grape Rd. Suite 2A
Mishawaka, IN 46545
You may also fax it to (574) 217-8735.
PLEASE NOTE: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual’s case. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.