Congresswoman Jackie Walorski

Representing the 2nd District of Indiana
Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Flickr icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon

Upcoming Office Hours


MISHAWAKA, Ind. – U.S. Rep. Jackie Walorski (IN-02) today announced that a member of her staff will be holding office hours throughout the 2nd District this month to assist constituents with casework and official business.

Residents who cannot attend the listed office hours are encouraged to call (574) 204-2645 to schedule an appointment. The Mishawaka District Office, located at 202 Lincolnway East, Suite 101, is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET. The Rochester District Office, located at 709 Main St., is open every Tuesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.

Wednesday, June 8th

LaPorte Recreation Department
250 Pine Lake Avenue
La Porte, IN
2:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET (1:00 – 3:00 p.m. CT)

Thursday, June 9th

Syracuse Town Hall
310 N. Huntington Street
Syracuse, IN
12:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET

Tuesday, June 14th

Nappanee City Hall
300 W. Lincoln St.
Nappanee, IN
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. ET

Milford Public Library
101 N. Main Street
Milford, IN
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. ET

Goshen Chamber of Commerce  
220 Main Street
Goshen, IN
3:00 – 5:00 p.m. ET

Thursday, June 16th

Kingsford Heights Town Hall
504 Grayton Road
Kingsford Heights, IN
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET (12:00 – 1:00 p.m. CT)

Starke County Commissioner Office
53 E. Washington Street
Knox, IN
3:00 – 5:00 p.m. ET (2:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT)

Tuesday, June 21st

Pulaski County CDC/Economic Development Board Room
623 W. Eleventh Street
Winamac, IN
12:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET

Thursday, June 23rd

Peru City Hall, Board of Works Room
35 S. Broadway
Peru, IN
9:00 – 11:00 a.m. ET

Wabash City Hall, Chamber of Commerce (2nd floor)
210 S. Wabash Street
Wabash, IN
12:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET

Tuesday, June 28th

Plymouth City Hall, Common Council Chambers
124 N. Michigan Street
Plymouth, IN
9:00 – 11:00 a.m. ET

Walorski represents the 2nd Congressional District of Indiana, serving as a member of the House Veterans’ Affairs Committee, House Armed Services Committee and House Committee on Agriculture.